Dry Erase Designs manufactures and distributes whiteboards, bulletin boards and other presentation items from our Broomall Pennsylvania facility.
Most items up to and including 36” × 48” can be shipped by FedEx. Other boards are shipped via common freight carrier.
It is the customer’s responsibility to unload shipments. To arrange for orders other than dock-to-dock delivery, please contact Dry Erase Designs customer service at (484) 479-3110 or email@example.com. Additional charges will apply.
All shipping prices are based on F.O.B. origin to a commercial location. There is an additional $50 fee for delivery to residential addresses. Freight is prepaid and added, excluding locations outside the continental U.S., which will be shipped freight prepaid and added to any port in the continental United States. The Customer is responsible for all accessorial charges, which consist of, but are not limited to, charges such as inside delivery, residential charges, redelivery charges, address corrections, call before delivery, scheduled delivery, and use of other size vehicles. Dry Erase Designs will not be responsible for special routing or delivery instructions not noted at the time of the order.
INSPECT YOUR SHIPMENT BEFORE SIGNING THE DELIVERY RECEIPT!
Your delivery should appear in good condition and in accordance with the quantity indicated on the delivery receipt. It is YOUR responsibility to inspect the condition BEFORE signing the delivery receipt. It is advisable to unpack your merchandise to check for concealed damage and verify the correct quantity of items has been received and matches with your delivery documents.
In case of damage or shortages, please follow this procedure to ensure prompt resolution.
- You have the right to reject the shipment in the event of damage. Should that occur, the shipment will be returned to Dry Erase Designs to file a claim and arrange for a replacement order if needed.
- If delivery is accepted, note the nature of the damage or shortage on the delivery receipt. Take pictures of the damaged shipment before and after you open the shipping container. Please make sure the delivery person also makes a note of the exception on the delivery receipt.
- If delivery is accepted, save all damaged product, and affected shipping cartons for inspection purposes. Snap and send photos of damaged product and shipping cartons to Dry Erase Designs.
- Notify your Dry Erase Designs customer service representative of the situation promptly at (484) 479-3110 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipment rejections and damages must be reported to Dry Erase Designs within 2 days of delivery.
- If concealed damage is discovered after delivery and the receipt is signed clear, Dry Erase Designs will NOT be able to enter a claim on your behalf. All shipment related damages not reported on the delivery receipt will be the responsibility of the customer. Any replacement of damaged product needed will be at the customer’s full expense. Factory defects will be replaced by Dry Erase Designs per the manufacturer’s warranty.
Following these procedures will allow Dry Erase Designs to file claims with freight carriers on your behalf. If you have any questions, contact Dry Erase Designs customer service at (484) 479-3110 or email@example.com.