The key to a superior finished product is the art we are supplied with by the client. Well-designed art files with proper resolution are the first requirement for a high quality printed dry erase whiteboard.
If there any images and/or logos you would like to send to us, they must be saved as:
CMYK and NO LESS THAN 300DPI. Please ensure logos and images are 300dpi @ 100% full print size.
- Pantone logos can only be saved as vector EPS via InDesign or Illustrator. Photoshop cannot separate pantone refs for print.
- CMYK logos should be supplied as an EPS or 300 dpi JPG / TIF.
If your brand has a set of brand guidelines on use of the logo, fonts, and brand colors, please supply alongside logo. This will ensure we follow your brand correctly.
How to send the file to us
- Artwork can be emailed to email@example.com
- Copy instructions and a contact name, address, telephone number and e-mail address should also be supplied.
- All files sent by email should be compressed by ZIP programs and a PDF file must be attached.
- Please note subsequent amends or work required to bring it to the correct specification will result in an additional charge.
- Another great way to send files is though www.wetransfer.com. They can transfer files up to 2 GB. Send to the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Be sure to include info to identify the job.